Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kim Kardashian not comfortable for body

Kim Kardashian hot photo, Kim Kardashian picture, Kim picture

Kim Kardashian says she is not comfortable with her body. Inspite of being labelled one of the most beautiful women in the world.

 The US reality TV star, who was listed in FHM's top 100 sexiest women in the world poll again this year, revealed: "I'm such a perfectionist I don’t think I'm ever really comfortable", source Daily Sun
Speaking on ITV1's morning show Lorraine today she added it is her thighs she hates the most, saying: “I still have some cellulite.”
Challenged that her fans adore her legs, Kim added: “Yes, with Spanx on. Trust me, they are like the greatest invention.”
Kim, 31, who is dating US rap star Kanye West, also told host Lorraine Kelly that the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, her reality show with her family, will be the "wildest" yet.
She said: “It is the wildest season ever, you are going to love it. It is a lot of Kourtney and Scott, and their changes of getting ready for baby number two.
"My mum and Bruce have a really interesting dynamic of their relationship.
"My mum 25 years ago had an affair on my father and that’s why they got a divorce. And the guy, her boyfriend, sort of comes back into the picture.”
The star added she was loving being an auntie to two-year-old Mason Dash Disick, her older sister Kourtney's first child, saying: “I love being an aunt, I'm like obsessed with my nephew, he’s just like the best thing that’s ever happened to our family.”