Fire service volunteer Clare Deloughrey was sacked after a colleague found raunchy modelling snaps of her on a photographer's website.
Here are more women whose saucy antics got them fired.
1. American teacher Olivia Sprauer was forced to resign last month after she modelled bikinis in a set of racy snaps.
The Florida teacher lost her job after the photos came to the attention of the school's principal.
Ms Sprauer said she had done nothing wrong, adding: "I don't make pornography. I don't open my legs on camera.
"I take swimsuit glamour style photography."
2. Last year Tiffany Webb was sacked from her post as a counsellor at a New York school after a pupil found online pictures of her modelling underwear SEVENTEEN years ago.
Ms Webb said she had put her modelling past behind her when she became a teacher and sued New York's education department for wrongful dismissal
3. Florida police sergeant Penny Dane resigned after bosses found images of her pulling pornographic poses in her uniform on her work computer and sent explicit images of herself on sex websites while on duty.
The mother-of-two, who served in the police force for 17 years, quit after the discovery last month.
4. Four female Israeli soldiers were disciplined in June after posting pictures of themselves on facebook dressed only in their underwear and brandishing their weapons.
The images, posted on Israeli news website Walla, showed the soldiers removing their fatigues to expose their underwear and backsides.
5. Ballerina Karina Sarkissova was fired in 2010 by the Vienna opera for posing for nude photos in a magazine.
The magazine article headed: " “The ballerina nude, the ballet as we love it.”‘ landed the dancer in hot water and the Opera let her go.
6. In 2011, Tracy Chandler, Britain's only female football mascot was sacked after posing in her underwear for a charity shoot with her 'Donny the Dog' costume from Doncaster Rovers.
But club chiefs decided to re-instate Tracy, saying it was 'common sense' to re-instate her.