Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kim Kardashian more sex tape

Kim Kardashian Hot Photo, Kim Kardashian photo
Kim Kardashian says, “I’m not grateful [for the sex tape], but if I could live my life again – if I knew better – I would do better,” she joked. She normally avoids personal questions, got candid on Oprah Winfrey’s show and revealed that had she known that the 2007 ‘sex tape’ would make her famous, she would have put in more effort, source Jargan Post.
The reality TV star also suggested that she would have worked harder in the raunchy video if she knew it was being released to the universe.
Kardashian further said that the tape made her “work 10 times harder to get people to see the real me.”“I humiliated my family and that’s something I’m going to live with and explain that to my children,” she said.
The 31-year-old, who generally doesn’t like to speak about beau Kanye West, admitted, without taking his name, that she was very happy with the rapper.
“I always dated five years younger. My whole thing was completely different. And now I just... I love that I’m with someone that’s a couple of years older than me,” the Mirror quoted her as telling Winfrey on the show.
Speaking about her split from NBA player Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage, Kim said that she’d never felt so low as she felt after her marriage to Humphries fell apart - and even considered turning her back on fame.
“I was in such a deep depression I thought I was going to back away from it all,” she said. And explaining the dramatic break up, Kim said: “You know when you just have that feeling that he’s the one? When we moved in I had the feeling he was not the one.” But now Kim has recovered from the split, and said she’s more grown up than ever and keen to move on with West.
“I feel like I’ve had an epiphany over the last year. I’m totally growing up. Where I am now, my life is not all about me,” she added.