Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lady Gaga enjoy sex in beach

Lady gaga in beach, Lady gaga Hot Picture, Lady gaga sex
Sex on the beach
Lady Gaga "can still have sex on beach" despite her global fame," said in interview with US Vogue.
The flamboyant singer also said she can dance topless because her pals don't let her get caught.
The 26-year-old said: "I'm a complete free spirit, so, even though you don't see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one's around."
The Poker Face singer added: "Or roll into a bar and get up, and dance with my top off. It's just that no one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught."
Her beach-sex revelations will not come as a complete shock — as Gaga recently shared a photo of what looked like a naked embrace with boyfriend Taylor Kinney with her fans.
But the singer did tell the magazine the she sometimes struggles to get a handle on the real world.
She said, "I hate the truth so much that I would prefer a giant does of bull any day."