Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kim cried for sex tape

Kim cried for sex tape when it was release on net which became a global sensation after being leaked on to the internet in 2007. And it still haunts the reality TV star and her family to this day.
Kim says, "I made a tape with my boyfriend and it's going to be released"
.Now, in a revealing new book, Kim's mum Kris Jenner tells how she helped her devastated daughter cope with this new-found worldwide infamy.
The 56-year-old says: "Kim told me, very seriously, 'Mom, I need to talk to you'. She immediately burst into tears.
"'I made a tape with my boyfriend and it's going to be released'.
"What do you mean a tape? I started grilling her like a detective. Explain what a tape means? What is this tape? 'We were on vacation', she said. 'We were at the beach and then...'
"What do you mean? I practically screamed. Were you wearing any clothes? She shook her head, then said, 'I know they have us having sex on the tape'.
"I couldn't believe my ears. I felt like I was going to faint. I asked why she would do that?' 'I don't know, Mom', she said. 'We were just being stupid. It was dumb'.
"Hell, yes, it was dumb!
"Kim has always been the hopeless romantic — always dating various guys and falling for someone.
"But she never did drugs, never even drank, never did anything that could prove embarrassing to her. I know for her to do something like that, completely sober, had to be an honest mistake.
"Still, all I could think about was how to stop the tape from being released."
Kris says that out of Kim, 31, and her sisters Khloe, 27, and Kourtney, 32 — all made famous thanks to their hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians — it is Kim who has always caused her this kind of trouble.
And, according to Kris, the beautiful telly star's recent doomed 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries was just another example of the kind of mess she often gets herself into.
In her book, All Things Kardashian, Kris recalls how she went into damage limitation mode after Kim's shocking news about the sex tape, which was made with her then boyfriend, singer Ray J.
A devastated Kim told her an adult entertainment company had the tape and, as it had been leaked on to the internet, there was nothing her family could do to ban it.
Kris writes: "It's everywhere. Forever. And now the production company was planning to release the tape globally. It was a horrible time for our family.
"That kind of thing is devastating, embarrassing, expensive and draining. Kim and I cried for days.
"We were so upset and anxious. Kim knew she'd made a huge mistake and she had disappointed her family. She was so embarrassed that anyone saw her like that.
"A friend referred me to a publicist who would take Kim on. She was so comforting. 'It's going to be OK', she told Kim. 'You're not the first person to have a sex tape and you won't be the last'.
"A media firestorm erupted with Kim at its centre. Sex tape, sex tape, sex tape, that's all we heard for a long time. We ended up settling out of court. Life went on.
"When the dust settled I sat Kim down, not to preach, but to advise. 'Kim, you know now that you can never, ever trust anyone ever again', I told her