Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lucy Mecklenburgh tips for bikini

Lucy Mecklenburgh, Lucy, Mecklenburgh bikni
TOWIE’S Lucy Mecklenburgh strips down to a skimpy bikini to launch her new fitness website.
The Towie star climbed into a hot tub to discuss the new exercise regime behind her toned body.
The 21-year-old waits until the end of the clip to unveil the results of her hard work and steps out of the water to show off her figure.
She is also seen performing a series of athletic moves while wearing a hot pink crop trop and leggings.
Lucy, who is a size 8, says she started training to increase her energy levels and banish cellulite from her legs and bum.
She said: "Before I started training I was still slim, but I had a lot of cellulite on my bum and down my legs. I didn't have a lot of energy. I didn't feel healthy and I knew I needed to start training.
"My biggest concern before I started was getting too much muscle in my arms because I didn't want to lose the feminine look, and just fitting it in really.
he said: "I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed it and looked forward to my sessions. I noticed a difference in myself, I felt healthier.
"I noticed a different in my body in a couple of weeks and after a few months I had lots more energy, and just generally felt better and more toned."