Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kim Kardashian Pregency was "a lot tougher"

Kim Hot Photo
Kim Kardashian
In an interview with People magazine, the mum curvy mum-of-one says her pregnancy was "a lot tougher" than people think

Newly engaged Kim Kardashian has spoken for the first time about her struggles during pregnancy.  The mum of one says reading the criticism over her baby weight would "chip away" at her soul.
She explained in an interview with People magazine: explained: "Pregnancy for me was a lot tougher than people saw on my show or from magazines."
The 33-year-old continued: “Every day I would hear people criticise me, and it would affect me.
"Little by little, it would chip away at my soul. I wanted to tune out the media and my public life and ignore it all."
Curvy reality star Kim was showing off the results of a strict diet in a sexy bikini photo which sparked an online trend a bum selfies.